Customer Experience Assistant
Have you heard about Everist? We’re a 15x award-winning clean haircare company on a mission to create the future of beauty. We launched in 2021 with a patent-pending innovation – the first-ever waterless shampoo, conditioner and body wash concentrates, which have since been named one of Time Magazine’s Best Inventions and Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas. We care a lot about what goes into our products and the impact on the planet that they leave behind. We also care a lot about giving you the fullest, shiniest, healthiest-looking hair of your life thanks to our one-of-a-kind cream-concentrate formulas and their unique benefits for scalp health and healthy hair growth.
We want to hear about you!
Do you want to help solve the global plastic-waste crisis and also help build a company focused on the latest and greatest beauty and personal care innovations? Cool, us too. Here’s a couple other things we’re looking for as we build our team.
- You love to learn and do the work - we’re a start-up, it’s all hands on deck
- You’re a great communicator and love problem solving and finding solutions – your positive energy is infectious
- You are hyper-organized, the one in your friend group that plans all outings a year in advance and brings a detailed excel spreadsheet to keep everyone on task
- You love to challenge the status quo and find new ways of doing things – you believe in continuous improvement and have a ‘hacker’ mentality
- You believe in playing fair, transparent communication and loving what you do
- A passion for sustainability, culture and wellness are key, but progress over perfection – we’re a judgement-free zone
Everist is looking for a Customer Experience Assistant – someone to jump in as our front line contact with customers and help manage all things logistics on the backend. They will be the first responder to our customers’ needs through email, social and our website, as well as manage wholesale logistics including placing orders and managing inventory.
You will have a chance to learn in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment while helping us analyze the business and setup foundational systems to improve team workflows. Being an excel wiz, savvy communicator and chief problem-solver is an asset!
There’s a lot to do so we’re looking for someone ready to dive right in.
Manage customer experience email, social and website inquiries and help establish processes to maintain a high level of customer responsiveness and satisfaction. Help build community, improve end-to-end customer journey, and foster loyalty.
Help overserve wholesale customers by proactively managing partnerships email inquires, enhancing our shopify wholesale store, entering purchase orders, ensuring timely deliveries, and accurate invoicing.
Support all supply chain logistics including Shopify orders (DTC & B2B), 3PL warehouse liaising, supplier logistics and inbound component delivery.
Support data entry and analysis requests including pulling reports from various systems, organizing large amounts of excel data and updating systems including Shopify and SOS Inventory.
Provide sourcing and purchasing support for new products, contract manufacturers, sustainable accessories, and identifying cost effective eco-packaging components.
Manage KPI dashboard and provide regular reports, transforming key insights into action points to help the team prioritize top ROI activities.
Help setup customer surveys to collect insights and suggest actions as a result.
Support the wider team with analysis, reporting, logistics, and ESG impact projects.
You do not need to have experience with all of the above to be successful in this role. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to learn quickly and is willing to roll up their sleeves and contribute to our fast-growing business.
As a fast-growing, entrepreneurial start-up, these responsibilities are likely to shift and evolve based on the needs of the business.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Administration, Operations, Marketing or a related field
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills + ability to independently problem solve
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office as well as key social channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Deep knowledge of excel and a love for analyzing data and building models
- Knowledge of Shopify, Klaviyo, Canva, Google Analytics, Facebook Manager and Google Ads is an asset
- A team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- You have a voice and are comfortable using it. We want to hear all of your ideas
- You are legally entitled to work according to Ontario’s legislation and regulations
- Our team is based in Toronto - although we have a work from anywhere, remote-first culture, in-person meetings do occur
- We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by emailing resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume – no longer than two pages
- Written responses to the following three questions:
- What unique skills would you bring to this role that would make you a successful candidate? (Maximum 200 words)
- Share the best customer experience you’ve had with a brand and what made it so special. (Maximum 200 words)
- Why Everist? What draws you to our innovation-led hair and body care company? (Maximum 100 words)